Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Shedders Christmas Do

Rachael

Sheddies,

The first question is should we have one...

If the answer to the first question is yes, then the next question is what shall we do. I am happy to try and sort something out (no I won't use the 'O' word *wink* ) but I am really busy at the moment. It would be good if people who are interested, could post here and indicate what they would like to do and which weekends in December that they are available.

If there is enough interest then I will go from there.

*wink*

Rach

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FH, *tongue* *wink*

Like I said, I am really busy at the moment...just had time to type that before running off to the first meeting of the day...

How about the 13th December then? Not too early, but not so near Christmas that people will be busy - hopefully.

*wink*

Rach

13th is good for me although I need to be at (or near) Sandhurst on the morning of Sunday 14th.

I think I am the most unreliable shedder in actually making it to meets, so people should shout at me to make sure I come along. I've just checked the UK Athletics website and there is no race on Sat 13th (European Cross Country Champs is on Sunday 14th but I don't think I'll be running that fast)

Ewen.

70443 miles and counting... but no headlights

Rach - it's not necessarily going to run late into the evening, is it? Or putting it the other way, hopefully part of it will be early enough for me to bring kids, etc - I am of course happy for revelries to go on into the evening, it's just that I might not do so 😬

Just wondered if that might help you make it, Dave - even if only for part *wink*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

OK - FH has very kindly offered us her house for the do. FHville is definitely child friendly, (the pond will be covered for the winter) - it is fairly centrally located, so hopefully easy for most shedders to get to and we are guaranteed a warm and friendly welcome 😬

FH and Mr FH are willing to (provide)/cook lots of lovely food as long as we bring drinks and contribute (a little) to the costs.

What say you?

*wink*

Rach

Thanks for the thought naPP but the company have decided that with one office in Lancashire and the other in Surrey the obvious place for a joint hoolie is......Newport *confused*

This will most likely rule out any attendance on my part ☹️

I'll have to work on a cardboard DH3 that can be propped in the corner *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*