Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mystery solved & bikeshed anniversary

Giles Wardle

For some while I have puzzled as to the low volume and uninteresting nature of posting on chitchat...... I remember the "The dusk of blatchat" post last year (at the time I had only recently discovered blatchat) and then suddenly everything went quiet like a self-fulfilling prophecy. *confused*

Today I stumble across THIS FORUM. Mystery solved.

Have spent a little time browsing through past posts on this forum (apologies if I messed the banddepth or whatever, I'm a compooter dunce so I'm sure you'll excuse me)..

Do you realise that tomorrow (9th Oct) is the anniversary of the "Bikeshed" assuming of course that Noger's post here was it's birth. So Shedders, I think you should celebrate it in some fashion.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were folk sneaking around here before that .... but it seems a good enough reason for a party to me 😬 I think the Railway Tavern in Great Shelford will be the place to be tomorrow night

And WELCOME Giles *cool* to the first day of the rest of your life *thumbup*

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

I think it sucks that all the fun people and threads have been forced underground. Much better to have them mixed up with the Grumpys upstairs I reckon.

Hey Nodge, why don't you lead a rebellion and take the Bikeshedders upstairs?