Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Black Beauty

Peter T

One owner, mint condition, still has protective coating on, limited edition no 006, these are far and few between.

Do not be confused with the cheaper variants that are often found in dubious market stalls and non branded outlets.

It is in mint condition and is not to be sniffed at, as might damage coating.

You know you want it, and is allways the first to go, these do not hang around, especially if the Female species can get their grubby hands on them.

Spec as follows

Still current model.

unblemished bodywork.

no known flaws.

Crack free.

superb lines.

Basset Suplied.

Offers Invited (serious Only )

*cool*

Founder Member of The Twisted Prop Club.

Jon,

you're not being thick - this one is totally lost on me too, unless it is the horse. If it is the horse, please could delivery be arranged via parcel force in the normal manner.

One car - 1400 Supersport with 6 gears and clamshell wings. *smile*

Huh, i thought some people were inteligent here. Fat chance obviously no Times readers/ Independent observers either *confused*

Ho Ho, all is not lost, well for you lot anyway, you have not missed the opportunity for anything that is going to make your seven go faster.

All that was being sold ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Was my favourate Jelly Baby *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Founder Member of The Twisted Prop Club.