Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Film quotes quiz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look up slowly, Ann. That's it. You don't see anything. Now look higher. Still higher. Now you see it. You're amazed. You can't believe it. Your eyes open wider. It's horrible Ann, but you can't look away. There's no chance for you Ann. No escape. You're helpless Ann, helpless. There's just one chance, if you can scream. But your throat's paralyzed. Try to scream Ann. Try. Perhaps if you didn't see it, you could scream. Throw your arms across your eyes and scream Ann, scream for your life."

Al, did the 'actor' have a big Mexican moustache and a dodgy German mullet? And was he waving a large tool around?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Edited because waving should have a bloody v in it.

Edited by - KevSull on 8 Oct 2003 14:03:11

How about this?

"I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down. I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, .. muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswagglers, horse thiefs, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, sh/t kickers, and Methodists!" (laughs maniacally)...

M 😬

😳 nothing...

(Edited to escape censorship *mad*)

Edited by - MisterToad on 8 Oct 2003 15:38:07