Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham SV?

LRdriver

The SV is still relativley new.

They have just about all come up pre owned on the Caterham Site, if not exclusivly.

There is a reasonable reange on the Caterham website, but some ideas of what you are looking for and what it will be used for will help us provide you with some feedback that could help you with your decisions, based on our experience.

Basically an R300 SV with a duratec engine in it..

The SV at caterham for 21K has all the bits but apart from being the wrong colour (I could live with it..but light blue aint my favorite) its got a 140Bhp Kseries in it that would be surplus to my requirements (I have no idea what a complete engine and exhaust would sell for used..)

I made them an offer, but they say that their prices are fixed (yeah right..all 2nd hand car-salesmen say that)

So if anybody has one for sale privately, I'd thought I'd ask..

(Spec.. Titanium grey, blackpack, r300 wheels,6 speed box, QR steering wheel, big brakes...)

I would just like to have a reliable 200bhp in my car.. and when ever you go over 100bhp per liter in the Kseries you enter dangerous territory (After 2 engine rebuilds in my elise, I have lost a little of my confidence in it... probably psycological but none the less..)