Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Friends, Romans, Shedders (aka The Birkett) - update number 3

not a Postman Pat

Hello all

This is not actually the update, but an update on when you will get the update *wink*

I am trying to put together a note with some more details about the event (an update, if you will *wink*), but can't be sure whether I'll get it done before the weekend - I will be in Prague Friday to Sunday - so it may be Monday.

I plan to include contact details, etc. I therefore intend to send a word document by email rather than post everything here.

To that end, would everyone mind emailing me with their (1) email address and (2) mobile phone number.

As a reminder, the date is Saturday 25th October , the current team listing is:

Definite

Myles (M)

Rachael

Moomin

Windy (XL/XXL)

Boonie (L)

Ballast (XL)

Powder Puff (L)

Full Harness (XL)

Mav the pit monkey (SV)

Steve-B (XXL)

Mrs-B (L)

Lee (L)

Tam (L)

Provisional

JaseB (highly likely)

Possible ?

Noger and Mrs Noger ?

Rachael, Moomin, and Noger (if you and Mrs Noger are coming), could you let me know t-shirt sizes (Rach - I know we have met, so I could guess, but in the interests of self-preservation I make it a policy of mine not to guess ladies' clothes sizes 😳>

That's it for now, hopefully whets the appetite a little *cool*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Edited by - (not a) Postman Pat on 7 Oct 2003 14:27:41

Kick off - haven't got the timings through yet, but we'll (me 'n Angie, Mr and Mrs pP plus James/Rosie and Andy/Angie2, - other drivers) will no doubt be there at sparrow fart time. The cars are getting scrutineered on the Friday hopefully - but we'll aim to get all the helpers together well before the start so that we can do introductions, team strategy talks, sabotage the opposition, hand out t-shirts and mugs of tea, that kind of thing!

Me and WIndy are busly designing a twin paintball gun and coupla that can be mounted on the aerocsreen or rollbar - SAS desert stylee.

I have tried this out in my head and it worked...therefore it must be a good idea.

Still V excited about the whole thing as I get to be ballast in Windy's car.