Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Expelled again !

Violet Elizabeth

🙆🏻grapes allegedly come in bunches... *eek* *mad*

I don't really want to know what 🙆🏻grapes are though. Maybe I did once. Then again, I've forgotten more physics than most (not you Hoopy!) have learnt. So 🙆🏻grapes could be in there somewhere *confused*

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

That's rough, Noger. I'm sorry to hear that.

Today I received the ''Creditors' Notes'' for a long-term client of mine (I work freelance) who are going into liquidation.

I guess I'm small beer in the scheme of things, but in my present situation it could hurt.

Try to stay cheerful Noger - hope you sort something soon.

tony

Thanks all. Not really too upset, or surprised. Comes with the "freelance" territory. But really enjoyed the job, and the people were lovely. Which makes it all the harder to leave.

Still... I can get started on my secret pedal car project..all i need is an engine crane, a bigger garage, some proper tools, a degree in mechanics ....

DONT DO IT. YOU WILL STILL BE WITHOUT A CAR IN 2 YEARS TIME. CAN YOU HEAR ME ? HELLO ? HELLO ?

Nope, clothears 2003 doesn't seem to be listening 🙆🏻

Edited by - Noger on 5 Oct 2005 17:02:53

• 1 year later...

Rather bizarrely I am now back with exactly the same client that booted me out in the first place, working for the same nice boss as well. Although they now have a new parent company which caused the expellation in the first place !

It's a F'f'f'fer Funny old world, Granville

(homage a Ronnie Barker)