Click here if you are having website access problems ×

carbon fibre inlet trumpets 48mm

Marius

This year I got some one off inlet trumpets made of carbon-fibre for as they´re not available in this size from Jenvey.

This is the mainly used size, 48mm inner diameter and about 90mm long (have to measure again, not quite sure).

Here´s a picture of the trumpets, fitted to my car.

http://www.mospeed.de/images/trumpets.jpg

I´ve got two sets of four left now and would give them away for what I had to pay for them plus post & package, means 250 Euro incl. shipping to your door in GB.

The ones on the picture still have a bit of an ugly seam, the ones for sale are perfect !

The backplate is also a one-off, sorry, haven´t got any of those left. But should be easy to do a backplate out of a big sheet of cf.

If interested in the trumpets drop me a mail:

marius@mospeed.de

I´ve used the trumpets now for a whole year and they didn´t show any weak spots. And just before anyone should ask: NO, they´re not made by MOG.. *smile*

Marius

Cheers Arnie *smile*

Ups, slight misunderstanding here. The 250 Euros are meant for one set of four trumpets. They are a 100% replica (how I hate this word..) of the original alloy Jenvey horns. I didn´t want to get my engine remapped just because of some new horns...

The horns were done by ES Engineering, a guy from Germany who is absolutely into cf, just a bit lazy sometimes... 🙆🏻 *thumbdown* I had to wait ages for them but I´m quite happy with the result. Another club member already got a set of those earlier this year, maybe he can say something about his experiences.

Marius