Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders in London

mav

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NaPP - Don't do it Solicitors are really boring (I should know!) 😳

Sorry Mav - I keep meaning to get to the London meeting (its about, oooh, 1/4 mile from the office) and it would have been nice to see you / meet Hoopy in the flesh, but I always seem to have something else on ☹️ Tonight its pop night for a friends birthday 😬

Have fun and a poppadum for me *wink*

Tam

they kicked him out of london at 7.30 this morning, now he's on the train to crew, I know that cos he rang me - which was nice, and hes coming round to my house tonight - I'm beginning to think he's not got a home

I'm looking forward to mav coming round.. I'm going to ask him to come to the 117th annual st helens munky harvest... its great fun, they pick the munkies off the trees with pointy forked sticks and then catch them in big sacks made of weeds.. then they put them in a big red lorry and take them off to make them into glue... bloody fantastic 😬

Cough, cough.

New boy hanging around outside shed for a couple of days nervously pushes open door and desperatly tries to see through fug just who all is in here?

Nervously clutches bag of jellytots to placate angry sixth formers who may be annoyed at intrusion *confused*

Question Are 5th formers allowed entrance to sheds I just got a bit fed up with politically correct bunch upstairs?

*biggrin*

you can use prit stick to stick dairy lea cheese triangles to the front of lesser cars so that they look (albeit from a distance) like they have a 'proper' caterham badge, however I must warn you, I have recently completed this modification to my SEAT, unfortunatley one of those ' Beasty Boys' types has stolen it and is wearing it with a wagon wheel (skoda oners have taken to sticking these on the front of there cars so they look like Vdubs) on a chain round his neck.. bastards