Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Howdie ya'll - I'm back

Boonie Hound

Ooh welcome back Boonie *wink*

Erm, well I haven't been around that much either, but from what I can tell...

A few shedders went to the club track day at Brands, Miss Mav and Mav stayed with Noger and Mrs Noger and met his dog, who got attacked by a bigger dog (it's ok though because you actually get treated more quickly at the vets than you do on the NHS). Lee had lots of problems and broke his car ☹️ Miss Mav and Mav signed everyone on and Mav got taken out in a Bird engined car *wink* Pat has gone off to Edinburgh for the day, Steve is in Texas eating lots of BBQ and Ross is going to Florida - but only because of his kids *tongue* Hoopy has been very quiet, but he'll almost certainly be back later to wibble on every post since he went up to Newcastle on Friday *eek* Alex is going to wear spandex to the next track day and Pat is going to pay him 😳 or something 😬 Pat has been married for 10 years to Mrs Pat *thumbup* Al has returned to the shed *cool* Mav is now joint AO for MAD *cool* FH is still rhyming and Queen of Words *wink*

That's about all I have managed to notice...I am sure lots of other people will wander along to tell you all the things I have missed...

*wink*

Rach