Click here if you are having website access problems ×

help shedders please

Barbarella

I have mislaid my house keys.

Normally I ask St. Anthony for things that are lost and despite the fact I'm a pagan, they turn up. This time, it isn't working. I am absolutely distraught.

Scenarios like coming back and finding house emptied or wrecked, Se7en gone in the night flash before my mind. The Se7en keys weren't on the ring, only the two house keys and my bike D-lock key, but if thieves can get in the house etc, etc,

If you all ask St. Anthony to find my keys too, perhaps he'll listen.

Alternatively try visualisation. The keys are attached to a blue metallic carabiner hook with 'Fat Face' on it. One key has a red plastic top, the other has a green one. The bike D-lock key is a small tubular thing with a notch in it.

I've been able to go out today because I've got a spare back door key, but all it's soooo worrying.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here

under fridge

behind sofa

clipped onto your gear loops on you climbing harness

come on St Anthony (and his mate St Declan) have pity on poor Barbarella and shine light on the mystery location.

alternatively sounds like a job for shaggy and scooby *thumbup*

70118 miles and counting...

And the Patron Saints Index says

A convert, he was baptized by and became a spiritual student of Saint Colman. Monk. Trained as an evangelist by Saint Diomma. Worked in Ireland before the arrival of Saint Patrick. Pilgrim to Rome. First bishop of Ardmore, Waterford, Ireland. Known as a miracle worker

Amazing

70155 miles and counting...

what is even weirder is when I went googling for St Declan, almost immediately I found a link to a website with 175 ways to spell Jennifer - my given name.

However reading about St Declan has given me an idea where the keys might be, I'll let you know later.

First I have to go and help Fletch who is tinkering with the Se7en in the garage - he needs a cuppa.

thanks guys - with your help and willpower etc,,,,,,,,

Been investigating a few more patron saints. It would seem there are a number vying for our worship as drivers

Christopher

Elijah the Prophet

Frances of Rome

Sebastian of Aparicio

Christopher - he is a bit fickle with a whole list of patronages *thumbdown*

Elijah has no information whatsoever *confused*

Frances - she is more specific

automobile drivers, automobilists, cab drivers, death of children, lay people, motorists, people ridiculed for their piety, Roman housewives, taxi drivers, widows

Sebastian - he seems the most focused

drivers, road builders, travellers

and Saint Ewen (no personal interest at all *tongue*) is also known as Hywyn *eek* and has no patronages at all *eek*

70155 miles and counting...

Thanks all of you and St Anthony and St Declan - keys turned up at sailing club.

On one website I found, the real St Declan also had something to do with a rock that floated away and led him to Waterford - thats what jogged me to look at the club - rocks, water etc.

I now need to put some kind of protective spell on them, to prevent them getting lost again *eek*

Edited by - Barbarella on 28 Sep 2003 16:25:26