Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nice warm ears

La vache espagnole

Cor, it was cold this morning *eek* So I'd better say once more (with feeling), thanks Windy for the prize Norwegian blat-hat - first time it was really needed and it worked a treat *thumbup*. I got to work all fresh and rosy-cheeked but toasty on top. It seemed the rest of the world had their hoods up but there was I enjoying the morning air with the tassels dancing a merry jig in the wind over my head. *cool* 😬 😬

A fine pair of appendages they are, even if Aunt Dora covets them for her curtain ties... 😳

M 😬

- A design has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away...

I saw a TVR with the roof down the chap looked a little chilly though, but then he didn't have a hat...

I noticed yesterday that driving in my car, with roof and heater, I ended up really cold when I got home. I took Sumy out for a bit and was lovely and toasty when I got home, despite having no doors, no screen, no gloves and no hat *eek* 😬

*wink*

Rach

Hoopy thinks he's Austin Powers. Which, I suppose, could be a euphemism for anyone with a K-series.

Incidentally, have you noticed how Austin Powers' personality is not a million miles removed from Basil Brush?

Bright-eyed and bushy tailed this morning, Mr Hoopy? I say!

i like sitting near the window and i generally count the powerstations - just south of york you can see 5 in the space of about 5 minutes (2 on the west, 3 on the east). anybody know of a map of powerstations 🤔

anyway - i've never spotted more than 1 moon so i look forward to seeing the hitchin moon on friday - should be there at about 16:30

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R