Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

yesyes a JOB OFFER IN WRITING

Steve-B

after 15 months of scraping the IT barrel (literally) and crossing everything all 4 of us living in our house have an hour ago i received a OFFICIAL WRITTEN JOB OFFER tonight via FAX. the company is located near Reading, which has good blat potential to/from work *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Β 

i could almost cry, or wet 😳 myself. literally, it's been so l-o-n-g without stable employment i can't tell you. ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Β 

now, to be a bit even better news, i had the final interview this afternoon from another company

that i believe will be making me an offer tonight. if they do -- great, if they don't -- great.

Β 

either way, stable income will be coming into our house shortly...... *smile* *smile* *smile*

Β 

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

[Life of Brian, Prisoner hanging on the wall in a dungeon voice]

Β 

You lucky, lucky bastard

Β 

[/Life of Brian, Prisoner hanging on the wall in a dungeon voice]

Β 

Lots of congrats and enjoy the celebratory drinks

Paul

PS Will they be needing any product managers ? *wink*

Β 

Supercheese R250

i signed the offer letter as i left for the airport for holiday yesterday 😬

Β 

i'm in texas as i type this, will be doing the recce for USA 2005 starting Sunday *thumbup* *thumbup*

Β 

i'll be starting on/about 13/10/03, i absolutely can't believe how nice these guys are

and how welcome they're making me feel even from afar this week *thumbup* *wink* *smile*

Β 

tam won't see y'all, will be having a nice bit of Texas BBQ and margarita's under an

old oak tree with my dad, as we're here for his 70th birthday celebration this Thursday

as a COMPLETE surprise to him.

Β 

best all,

Β 

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

• 11 months later...

i'd say db that i'm pretty happy. the company i work for was bought by a US company this week for a shedload of money. not that i've seen any yet, but hope to soon. and they send me places in a silver tube through the air, and pay for my drinks in the evenings.

Β 

this week, i'm GMT-6 so i'm somewhere other than home with me se7en, a situation to be remedied on friday *wink*

Β 

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

😳 complete Ralph Lauren polo, inside and out, from head to toe.....thanks Bar Stewards for the clothing upgrade for losing my frigging baggage on the way here.... *mad* πŸ™†πŸ»

Β 

not that'm saying where i might be in GMT-6 at this time, and you're guesses are wrong neil ❗

Β 

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven