Click here if you are having website access problems ×

what did you do today

Barbarella

I spent the day in a freezing cold comms room playing cats cradle with 500 patch leads!

Kept getting the feeling I was missing something *confused*

*idea*

DOH!

*mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

*thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

Steve

Se7en-Up!

Honk if U flash!

If you see a speed camera - HONK your horn to alert other road users they are aproaching an accident blackspot!

Together we can make a difference 😬

I played a new game on my new PS2. Called Eye Toy Play, uses a little camera on top of your telly, all the games involve you jumping around in front of the camera, works by motion sensors rather than a joypad.

Basically, I did Kung-Fu fighting for half an hour - had to draw the curtains so the neighbours wouldn't see me and think I'd gone mad. Aye-yah *thumbup* 😬

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

I went up the London Eye too - and popped in the Royal Academy to see how many millions of quids worth of pictures Andrew Lloyd Webber normally has hanging on his walls! And had a chinese and a fair amount of beer too - I kindly offered to drive there, so Mrs GTD had to drive etc...

Barbarella,

I was at Eynsford by chance on Saturday afternoon/evening... sorry I missed you by a few hours ☹️

Because on Sunday I was in rural Leicestershire with a car that wouldn't play 😳 ☹️ 😳. Suddenly lost all power on a single track country lane. Car was possibly ashamed about my choice of passenger who had asked for the hood up on a beautiful summer evening before and was going to do the same again... Should have gone and found somewhere to play poohsticks but ended up on the swings in a play-park.

After a lengthy rest and whispering sweet nothings to her (the car, not the passenger) she saved my blushes and ran again. Would have guessed a fuel vapour lock, only no other sign of things getting too hot. Baffling - so I'm sticking with my first theory (i.e. the shame one 😳).

MT *smile*

- A design has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away...

Edited by - MisterToad on 22 Sep 2003 18:36:20

Never mind Mr Toad, we'll play poohsticks at Eynsford or some other picturesque waterside destination sometime in the future.

Hope you solve the engine and the passenger problem. If you don't have an appropriate passenger for the next gathering, I've got some unattached friends who would love to be scared ****less in a Se7en for the day.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here

depends on your definition of mature. Chronologically I'm old enough to remember Mary Quant and flowerpower the first time around and was at IOW festival with Hendrix/Who/Leonard Cohen headlining.

Physically some days I feel about 90. Mentally, well today I'd put it as nine-and-a-half going on ten.

Ditto friends. If that's too mature for you, you'll have to look elsewhere.

It's Fletch that keeps ME young - mentally he's only six-and-threequarters nearly seven. *biggrin*

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on Barbarella here

• 11 months later...