Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadence Prize day

pussycat

Just thought I should let everyone know that I have now taken the Driving day, kindly donated by Hugh of Cadence for Nuke the Luke. I won the prize through Peter Griffiths daughter Samye who ran the Marathon!

And what a fantastic day it was. I would recommend a day with Hugh to anyone, novice, expert whoever! I was still getting used to my new car and all it's power (Honda S2K - 240 BHP!! :-) ) Hugh's day was just the trick!

We covered so much road craft that my head spun at times (better than doing it in the car though!). I leaned so much but had so much to take away with me and put into practice. Huw was patient (of course he did not need this with me ;-) ) kind and informative. I didn't feel stupid asking anything and if I made mistakes we simply did it again!

For anyone considering doing a day with Huw then I can't speak highly enough. It was taylored to my needs and driving style, and covered the basics through to over taking safetly. For me that was the fun part, as Susie and her daughter Victoria helped out by brining the 7 and a volvo out for me to (play with) practise over taking! We all swapped cars too - I think Suzie secretly liked the S2K! :-)

The roads around that part of the world are great, Susie and Hugh give such a warm welcome including afternoon tea and cakes! It would suit anyone new to 7's or who is interested in updating their skills.However I know Hugh can offer alot more advanced stuff too.

Many thanks Hugh and Susie, if anyone needs to contact them, they will discuss all your needs over the phone to ensure you get what you need. 01949 844 449. Sorry for the plug but it is the least I can do!

Jane

Edited by - spinner on 17 Sep 2003 15:41:58