Click here if you are having website access problems ×

test

Buda

😬 😬 😬 😬

however.... we vill see eh?, I'll see vot your reaction vill be at ze nine o clock eh eh... I vill conquer ze world I vill, I vill, you strange little bicksheders cannot stop me - no-von can, I have just bought an eye patch and everything to make me look even more scary, and a cape, dont forget my cape, and I havn't shaved, or washed... I shall have it all I shall, all of it, everything and brittany spears, and felicity kendal all of it, do you hear me, all of it, its going to be mine, all mine. Still a bit annoyed about you ruining me tea mr wolf, don't really think there was any need for it.

(BTW mr toad - I'm got another use for those wires, and a door bell, stick around - after Ive stolen the sun that is)

ladeeez und gentlemen

I do beleive it has worked - and its only 8.20....

look outside if you don't believe me

I am the warlord grand wizard, ney the genghis khan... I control the planets

MUH HA HA HA HA HA

FELICITY KENDLE IS MINE.... BRITTANY SPEARS IS MINE

THEY'RE ALL MINE

Just an update... the dishwasher blew up at 10.45pm blowing out sunshine and water... I must apologise for my behaviour, the wife's made me put felicity kendal et al back where I found them and taken my best screwdriver away (the one with the light in the handle and the crocodile clip). I am not allowed near any kitchen appliances for 2 weeks and she has cut my little red and black wires in half so as they don't reach anymore, and bleached my cape white so it doesnt look scary