scooby dooby doo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can fly a radio controlled helicopter 😬

ps; I wasn't in London this week and I have no interest in David Blaine

Justin *cool*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

I can perfectly believe you are a coach Windy 😬 Especially if it's Beach Volleyball you are qualified to supervise *eek* 😬 *cool*

PS I believe I am still owing you some almighty wonga for your Norwegian exploits, I shall send it to you subliminally.

MOOOMin

Edited to apologise for hijack... my hidden talent is lying... maybe... not sure though now are you...?!? *tongue*

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 16 Sep 2003 13:20:42

My talents aren't hidden...........

I like cooking and it shows 😳

I too, as SteveB has already said, enjoy properly cooked barbecue food, not this salmonella/botulism enducing stuff that most Brits offer as a cremation on the outside and raw on the inside *eek*

I like writing *smile* Some people might say this is a hidden talent *confused* some people think my offerings in "other places" aren't worth the paper they're printed on *eek* but, my back is broad .... see *arrowup* and I know who my friends are 😬

Some might also consider my talent is driving *wink* but then I do have an advantage 😬

FH *cool*

I make nice bread *smile*

FH - "some people think my offerings in "other places" aren't worth the paper they're printed on" .... bit harsh some of the comments, but they are in a minority, and I think it is more to do with "being told what to do" than the actual writing, which is first rate in my book (or club magazine in this case *tongue*), and certainly the most proffesional.