Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Morning shedders....

Steve-B

was at Donington yesterday for poorest excuse for a kit car show *mad*, save the manufacturers giving rides... *cool* got to meet fellow shedders *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*

Rach, didn't see any Harriers, but did get very close fly over of two Tornadoes *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*, full of goodes at a very low altitude. much louder than the cars, and a harrier though *wink* 😳

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

Mornin' Steve, Mornin' Shedders *biggrin*

We get Tornados regularly flying over at *eek* very low levels *eek* and I still jump out of my seat and rush outside to watch 😬 We also get the rumbly training thingys going over too and they seem to be flying over about three feet above the chimney *tongue*

FH *cool*

I was driving down the A75 ?? to Stranraer last month and I hear this screech....a bit like locked up tyres.

I`m bracing myself for the impact and a Tornado flys straight over us.......fantastic......certainly got the adrenalin going!

S2 8ELL well actually V474 VBD

FOR SALE Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp FOR SALE

yes myles, you're right. i didn't get to ride with him either as i got a call on me mobile whilst walking down there that he'd been taken to A&E *mad*

they're putting him in a down sarf hospital just now, hopefully wiht some plastic surgery he'll be fine.... *thumbdown* *thumbup*fingers crossed

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE