Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Back in the Sheds

Tam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch it Moom she chased me into a stream last time we spoke *wink*

Moom's car is very nice - my wife says he looks very good in it - I have no idea what that means but I think it's a compliment.

Sorry to hear the news by the by - come and be cheered in the shed.

Hold on...I shouldn't be here - runs out with a big pile of homework

Tam,

There has been lots going on in the shed...briefly, Hoop is wibbling like mad and has got lost in a maze *confused* *eek* (or is that just wishful thinking 😬 ) Ric has bought a Seven *thumbup* and has abandoned the shed for blatting ☹️ 😬 - the second being what he looks like at the moment. Pat has been racing and doing well *cool* and wants us all to be his pit monkeys at Silverstone quite soon (see the friends, shedders thread), FH has become a songwriter extraordinare producing new material every day *wink* *thumbup* Mister Toad went for a blat in an aeroscreened Sumy and was blown away by the experience *tongue* Ewen has nearly done 7777 miles and is treating himself and the car to some harnesses *thumbup*, Steve B has had a couple of successful job interviews *thumbup* *thumbup* but isn't very well at the moment ☹️ Alex wants to be a womble *eek* 😳 and Boonie is encouraging him *eek* despite having lots of homework today ☹️ Ross has sold his car ☹️ ☹️ but is back in the shed 😬 *thumbup* and counting down until he can get a new one *wink* Cooper Nut went to a mini show, Peardrop designed a really cool logo for the shed *thumbup*, Lee has held another raffle and wants to show everyone his pink thing at Brands *eek* Dave Hard has been to learn first aid in case anyone gets hurt in the shed *eek* *wink* and Jane is back *wink* *thumbup*

oh and Steve called me Weedhopper and it kind of stuck...not much really and nothing much has changed... 😬

apologies to anyone I have missed, but my head is starting to hurt *confused*

*wink*

Weedhopper

Edited by - Rachael on 10 Sep 2003 15:59:40

Spinner, the blue car featured in the rest of the website is my current projectile. The red one... we don't talk about the red one in public *cool*

The blue one isn't a 'real' 7, but is a 7-esque vehicle from a field not in the east. You can turn up in your car, and take me out for a VTEC-reminising session *smile*

Boonie, hope our paths cross again soon so I can show you that a W3stf13ld is not such a bad thing. MrsB is now my bestest friend in the whole wide world ever (volume 2) 😬

Mo0o0o0o0min

www.megabird.co.uk

Yo - Moomin - you can come for a ride with me any time! *eek* I am still getting used to the fact that she starts to REALLY pull at 7000 - 9000 revs! 😬

Rach - how much research did that take! fair play girl! You should start a book - 'The History and Characters of Blatchat'! *wink*

Boonie - you acting as Moomins pimp/agent???! Or perhaps your wife is! *smile*

Crikey 😬

I think I am going to have to forget the homework this evening and spend my time catching up on all those lovely threads 😬

Rach - the potted history was great. I havent had time to read it all yet (school is keeping me rather busy) so its good to know what everyone's up to *thumbup*

Spinner - you will have mail (when I have two minutes to string together!). Glad to hear the car is going well 😬

FH - ever the poet 😬

NaPP - nice one. Will see what we can do about getting up to watch at Silverstone as we have other friends also competing *cool*

All - so lots of happy blatters then 😬

Have not yet driven pedal car since return home - despite rain may have to go for an in-the-dark-blat tonight *cool* (ooh not better wear the shades in the dark 😳)

Tam