Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Classic tow vehicle

kenny.

1972 Dodge D200 Custom Pickup. Completely ground up rebuild by Europa Engineering (originally to tow their race cars) Totally and I mean totally mint. Bright yellow paint job to show condition, conolly hide bench seat with suede inserts and piped in yellow, re machined alloys everything mint.

5.2 Litre with bags of torque and totally reliable and bomb proof. Tax exempt and £100 to insure. I've owned this for 3 years and it's never been out in wet.................now need space so £6000 or closest offer..........it really is stunning and cheap at this price....It's not been advertised anywhere else.

Kenny SLR400

Edited by - kenny on 9 Sep 2003 15:12:30

Kenny,

Remember me ? my mate Dave bought your mates red Banks Europa ...... yeah you remember, I also had the green S3 drophead Elan.

Well, I've got shot of the Elan and bought another Seven, a nice and simple 1700 Supersprint De-dion ...... and I've also bought a Banks Europa !!!! Actually Richard Winter old personal car SMA908H, fan-tastic *cool*

Just thought I'd let you know the goss

Cheers

Pete

Pete, well done mate *thumbup* Which Banks have you bought.Richard did a few for himself.....is it a 1600 or a 16v? Should see this Truck though, Richard did it for taking his 62 to the races and it's awsome!! Will.........It will p1ss on the 7's at Santa Pod if we have to pull double deckers behind us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never heard of Pikey weekly...must be some sort of high brow rag which I wouldn't understand

😬

Kenny SLR400