Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SUMY Spotted?

Boonie Hound

As it happens I can read quite quickly - not sure about WaP in 5 minutes though - the new HP in one day... *tongue*

It's not me that puts the hood up that quickly, but I imagine Alex used to get lots of practice when he used to leave Sumy topless outside his office and it started bucketing down *eek* 😬

*wink*

Weedhopper

They must be used to you at Addenbrookes now

"Hello Rachael, nose stuck in book again? Oh dear, just join the queue over there would you. do you want something to read while you wait? Oh, I see you've come prepared..." Said the nurse

69793 miles and counting...

if you lot read o many books and they are taking up much need space why don't you sell them on e-bay *idea* *thumbup*

My brother is like you lot, but once he's read a book, watched a video or dvd, he sells them on e-bay normally for profit and buys quite a few on there too.

It's quite an efficient system he's got going actually *biggrin* *thumbup*

Viv *smile*

Wishing i was a part timer

Get rid of a book - it can't be done. I took a box of really old ones that I had picked up in job lots to the RSPCA shop and although I had sorted through them I still found my self picking one or two back out.

I chose the RSPCA because of their damn advert. It includes and elderly dog sitting out in the rain chained up and looking at the house which has it lights on. You hear a voice saying 'I'm not sure what I did to deserve being here'. Eventually and RSPCA officer comes and puts a blanket around him....The problem is that is almost the life my dog had for six years in a shop yard - except she was beaten too and the ad always makes me want to hug her and give to the RSPCA...or at least the German Shepherd rescue we got her from.

Damn those ad men *mad* 😬