Click here if you are having website access problems ×

link back

westy

Can we have a link back to the page we were on. (at the bottom next to show all forums)

I.E. if you read a post on Chit Chat at the bottom is a link to show all forums, could we also

have it to Chit Chat (or tech talk etc). I know you can use the back button but that takes you back, not to an updated page if there have been more posts.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

To make navigation easier I use the "open in new window" method. Once you have read what you are interested in close the new window you created and you still have the original with the place/forum you where in.

When selecting a thread or link use right click button rather then the left and a grey box will appear. 2nd option should be "open in new window" left click on this and another browser session should open up. When you have finished with reading this bit close the window and you will still have your original starting point in your orginal window.

Sorry if this is teaching people how to suck eggs or if I have got the wrong idea of what you are trying to do.