Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Feeling miserable

Rachael

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to go and run up and down a hill 10 times soon, then do some circuits in the gym and its raining here ☹️ *thumbdown*

Still waiting for the email to tell me whether I've been re-organised or not 😳 No job threats though apparently *thumbup*

69786 miles and counting...

I don't know if I'm back. I've reached that point (again) with my schoolwork that I've got so much to do that I know I'm going to have to dissapoint a lot of my teachers.

Having accepted that, I may as well enjoy myself *smile*. When you're going to get 8 Ds you might as well get 9 or 10 😬

As for cheering you up, how about some of the usual? *smile* *smile* 😳 😳 *smile* *smile*

Honda Passion Orange, 640kg *eek*, and proud of it *smile*

DT - is convenient and it is where our Luke ones came from, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do...

I'm no help at all, am I?! I'm sure Hoop will be along soon to tell you that his monkey tail ones are best and why you should get them... *eek* 😬

*wink*

Weedhopper

I had a conversation in French *eek* with Pierre Gillet, in those days of yore when I contributed my tuppence-worth of humour on a regular basis in the upper echelons *confused*

It was decided that because I had no "moustaches" *eek* *eek* *eek*, I wasn't really a Fullharness, mais un Harnais Incomplet 😳

So, what's the difference between monkey's tails and moustaches 🤔 Or are they an attachment that monkeys have on their tails 🤔 *eek* And if so, what do you call those with red 🙆🏻's 😬

Edited by - fullharness on 10 Sep 2003 10:45:44