Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Just testing signature - ignore

GrannY OrB TuneR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..which would then mean we are bitten off near the start so the ice cream melts & drips thru aforementioned hole in bottom of cone and lands on lap/shirt/vest/chin/beard/shoes of the person enjoying/consuming/munching/slurping aforementioned cone which we all live in *confused*

Rrrrrrrrrross!

Well, if we are in the cone shaped room, and we've been sent to the quantum-mechanical dual-state corner (the pointy bit), and this gets bitten off in search of metaphorical choccy bits - then most probably this will cause a tear in the space-time-continuum-fabric thingy and we will have our very-own portal to a parallel (hell, why not tangential) universe. Or if unlucky, a black hole (synonymous with a GOG invasion).

This ties in pretty well with observed phenomena - the shed universe and upstairs universe kind of co-exist with an ephemeral portal between the two (witness how occassionally shed personalities make a fleeting appearance upstairs before being sucked back down here, and vica versa - or, if you prefer - as the ice cream melts and drips between the two...). An extension of the wave-partical duality theory could explain how certain personalities are able to (more or less) inhabit both universes at the same time.

The question that is now bugging me (and the astute reader) - is whether the shed prefers the wave state or the particle state...

Hmmm. *confused*

I was also concerned (off we go!) about whether the essence of shedness ,that appears to belong to us all, is a finite resource or not. Bit like the limited heartbeat theory of life (i.e. you've only got so many beats to go around - so why waste them jogging?)

Then I realised that the Hoopster is still with us. In Hoopy years, I am only about 10. Should be safe for a while longer unless I get mown down just before (more metaphors) 'shed-puberty' by a GOG failing to observe the 'Shed - Slow!' warning signs...

Gad. And I haven't even started drinking tonight.

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 11 Sep 2003 20:39:56