Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bikesheds Raffle...

Lee

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, glad to know I ain't gonna end up as a Wolfs dinner.. is that anything like a dogs dinner?

Bloody awful week, should be working now, but just been wandering through the internet in a strange mood for most of the morning... been for a couple of walks up to Tower Bridge and seen David Blaine there as well. So if anyone has any suggestions on what I can spend the rest of today doing, fire away.

(ps no bonus entries into the draw, even if the idea is a good one!) 😬

"welcome to Dave's 1st aid service, unfortunately our offices are closed at present. Our normal hours of service are 9 til 5 Mon to Thurs and 9 til 12 on Fridays, on account of sherbets at lunchtime on that particular day.

If you need help outside these hours we suggest you lie there and bleed copiously, or flag down a passer by.

Thank you for your call. We value your custom"

*tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Gathering names for the draw now... having problems with the internet connection, so don't hold your breath waiting for the winner, now is the first time I've had a connection long enough to get into the bike sheds! And I'm off school tomorrow - field trip... maybe Dover Castle or London Zoo. *biggrin*

Winner of the Belgian Choccies is....

.....fullharness! Wooo-hooooooo!

Commiserations to everyone else... hey, what am I saying, this is the bikesheds - lets have everyone as a winner! Minor prizes to everyone else who entered... send me your address and I'll get a little something in the post to you sometime friday or early next week! *smile*

Just like Hot Chocolate predicted, Everyone's a winner! *cool*