Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship - Awards Dinner

Silver 21

Rob

The Donnington price was £38 (meal only) for a 3 course Sunday Lunch (No Tea/Coffe/Biscuits)

The Royce Foundation is again for a 3 course meal (Soup/Beef or Lamb/Choice of desserts + unlimited tea /coffe/ soft drinks) The cost here includes a donation to the trust for using their premises.

The big difference is the price as Donnington is based on 90 - 100 people less than that and it goes up *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*, price at Royce is fixed over about 20 people and I already have 30 people saying yes 😬

Less to see at the Royce place but as you say its the company that counts *thumbup*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow *thumbup*, Loton Park *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup* *thumbup*, Aintree *thumbup* *cool*

Graeme

Yes its still planned as the 2nd November, I'm just waiting for confirmation from the Royce Foundation and just need to finalise costs and then I'll post a form on here and hopefully in LF

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow *thumbup*, Loton Park *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup* *thumbup*, Aintree *thumbup* *cool*

Here we go, its a definate

Sunday 2nd November, The Sir Henry Royce Foundation, Paulerspury, Northants

Cost : £18.00 per person (including donation to the trust & NTL)

Arrive from 11am, Lunch at 12.30, Awards from 1.30pm (all times approx)

Menu

Starter: Soup or Melon

Main Course: Roast Beef, Roast Lamb both with all the trimmings and for veggies Roast Red Pepper & Cherry Tomato Tart with Mushroom Stroganoff.

Desserts: A choice of desserts will be available on the day

Price includes Tea, Coffee, Still/Sparkling water

Wine will be available for purchase from the trust (£6.50 a bottle I think but don't hold me to that)

Form will be out in LF next month (and on L7 Homepage) with places on a first come first served basis (its just like a sprint) we are limited to 80 people.

Prizes will be awarded for Overall Champion, 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each class and there are awards for Lydden, Loton & Aintree (based on usual numbers in class rule)

I wait with baited breath for the forms to hit the doormat in early October

Graham

Competition Secretary