Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship - Awards Dinner

Silver 21

After the first posting on here I now have some firmer details that I ideally need YES/NO Answer so I can decide if its worth booking.

Venue: Donnington Collection here

Date: Sunday 2nd November

Cost: £45 per head (3 course Sunday Lunch + Entrance to the Collection (normally £7 each)

Approx Times: Collection open from 10am, Lunch at 12.30, Awards after Lunch, Collection shuts at 5pm.

Its a bit more than I'd anticipated so let me know your thoughts, please respond to this mail with a YES/NO and likely number of places required.

If possible we will try and locate people from the same classes on the same table

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow *thumbup*, Loton Park *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup* *thumbup*, Aintree...6 down, only 1 to go and its very close

*cool*

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 2 Sep 2003 10:04:25

**** AWARDS DINNER UPDATE*********

Following a few comments from members regarding cost of lunch I've looked round at some alternative venues and found another possible that a lot cheaper and more unique.

Venue: Sir Henry Royce Foundation, at Paulerspury, Northamptonshire here so you can have a look.

Lunch would be in the Conservatory that seats a maximum of 94 people and the cost doesn't vary dependant on how many come as they would at Donnington. No F1 cars to be see but a few Royce exhibits and we would have the venue to ourselves.

Cost per head is likely to be in the order of £17.50 per person as opposed to £38 at Donnington.

Please let me have your thoughts so I can decide which one to go with and get a form in LF

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* Lydden *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup*, MIRA *thumbup*, Llandow *thumbup*, Loton Park *thumbup*, Curborough *thumbup* *thumbup*, Aintree *thumbup* *cool*