Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Byeeeeee

rossybee

Said cheerio to my 7 last nite ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Delivered her to her new owner, all polished and black and shiny.....

He dropped me back home, and I watched her drive off into the darkness.

Felt terribly sad indeed, but I WILL se her from time to time, and I'm happy the new owner, Graham *thumbup* is a fanatic & will be good with her 😬

Ah well...........

Rrrrrrrrrross!

Erm - would have been here earlier, but have been at my mums for lunch. No blatting this week for me as i'm on call again 🙆🏻

You are welcome to a ride out in ours if you / we ever meet up at an event / trackday before you get your next one 😬

Thanks Mart, I will happily accept any offers of passengering in any 7 *thumbup* 😬

Just purely in the interests of science, you understand *wink*

New owner will be getting hounded occasionally for ballast (happened to mention this last nite on way home as passenger)

Rrrrrrrrrross!

Indeed he is (Swift).

I passengered at outlon in the wet and he was still extremely quick. I think the full wet5s helped that day.

If you can get to Anglesey for the 27th, you can passenger with lots of 7 and 21ers in my session with BAT.

Good idea for a weekend away with the family?

Of course we'd let you know in advance though so you could save up to take us out somewhere posh (like burgerking or kfc) *wink*

We haven't been to Knockhill yet, We will have to go at some point, heard a fair amount about it through Fred and Lawrence and telly too *thumbup*

Viv *smile*

Wishing i was a part timer