Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Got Bored

Laurence Wilson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had some super ones done with just that *tongue*

Angus designed a logo for the "Bordeaux Blat" which consisted of a full frontal (ooo-errr) 😳 car outline and a *cool* and 😬 sitting behind the wheel *thumbup* They embroidered well and we have polo shirts and the select few have caps as well *wink*

Our local design shop did them and charged a £25 one-off set-up charge and then £3 per item embroidered. We chose pure cotton polos and caps with deep crowns, to avoid that bane-of-all-Seveners-lives, low flying headgear *eek* I even had a very small tee-shirt done for our mascot, one golden retriever puppy toy, cable-tied to the FIA bar *cool* *cool* *cool*

Steve, you can see these items worn on a regular basis by Peter and Rosina, Tam and Michael on their Penn Se7ens visits *biggrin*

FH *cool*

I've had a go at sticking the 😬 onto the bikesheds logo, but as I'm not working in a vector graphics program it doesn't scale well and overall I'm not happy with it. It'll have to wait till some one converts it to vector art if that is required ☹️. Otherwise I'll be endlessly updating the image to fit every dimension required 🙆🏻

JMHO, but I can't say it looks too good either as the 😬 really needs to sit almost in the centre of the image and take up a good quantity of the logo to look correct ... set off in the top right corner and sized to fit a trace rather than a caricature; it just looks a little naff. I've seen Angus' logo and it looks brilliantly cool because of his style of drawing but unfortunately it doesn't work in this instance.

I've made some other minor and pedantic revisions to the paths I used to create the logo(s) and am now happy enough to call them finished (although any mistakes I couldn't correct still stick out like a sore thum to my eyes only 'cos I've been spending time trying to get rid of them *wink*).

I've also completed the bikesheds logo's blackpack by colouring the headlamps that I had previously forgotten.

They can now be seen here; I've deleted all previous pages.

If anyone's capable of getting the bikesheds logo onto embroided polo shirts or caps, then please do take the logo and run (just as long as it doesn't end up as a massive printed logo on a far to baggy white t shirt *eek* *tongue* 😬)

Peardrop