Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Got Bored

Laurence Wilson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are fab *smile*

I've a few other ideas to try as well... Not sure if they'll work but I was always cr4p at art...

black wheel centres

black rear wings

no spats on the rear wings but still blue

something to lift the cockpit a bit - its all black at the moment... *idea* Red seat belts *smile*

Tall FIA bar (cos I'm awkward)

how long does it take you to make a mod - ages or are you super genius quick 🤔

Love the sheds logo as well :)

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R

Not a bad idea ...

I have tried adding wheels but the shading (or lack of) resulted in them looking like hooge round blobs of tar stuck at the four corners 🙆🏻.

Outlining them would look better but would then become difficult to embroider. Also ...

... having exhausted all other excuse, I'm inept when it comes to drawing wheels at an angle *tongue*

Peardrop

Great work Peardrop *thumbup*....but (and it's only a little but) *wink* every time I look at the driver, it reminds me of "The Stig", which then reminds me of Clarkson and the little fella, which makes me a little X 😳

FH *cool*

Well Hoop ... you have black arches to view now.

I tried black wheel centres, but they suffer the same problem as the tyres in that without shading they look daft. Now the wheels are entirely black ... I'll leave it up to the vote whether they go black or grey / silver.

Still undecided what to do to brighten up the interior. So far every option comes out a little complicated and not very ... well ... simple. Not really what was wanted for a logo that would be embroided onto shirts.

We will get him looking a little less Stig like *smile* ... at least, I'll try.

Same page as before but you'll need to refresh.

Peardrop

*eek*Aarrgghhh *eek*

I just went to have a look and got bombarded with pop-ups telling me I'd won a WalMart prize and £1,306 worth of Disney vouchers *confused* Every time I shut them down, they popped up again *mad*

I shall now try again *wink* 😬

FH

No worries *biggrin* Just let you know in case they weren't supposed to be there *tongue*

BTW, is the car supposed to look like a V8 W******** - and Sevenesque rather than a C or L7? Or is that the op-tickle illusion of the union jack?

Keep up the good work *thumbup*

FH *cool*

*thumbup* 😬 *thumbup*

well impressed but then I never really got past scribbling with wax crayons on a really big bit of paper *eek*

I see what FH is saying about the bonnet though. My first impression was that there was a "lump" in the middle *confused*

what do I know, my car doesn't even look vaguely like that *eek* *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*