Click here if you are having website access problems ×

It's going to rain

Barbarella

Steve,

......in the 60's....

Not only do we lose our sockdom on the same day, but it seems our grandparents are/were of a similar vintage *wink* *tongue*

However, back to your observations, the cows in the field next to us are all standing up yet the sky is decidedly of the grey and heavily saturated variety *confused* which also means we won't get any planes from Cottesmore and Wittering flying over ☹️

FH *cool*

Well, the frogs were right then....

Had a very tiring day, and my leg still not 100% (cellulitis) so decided to give Phoenix a miss and have a Chinese takeaway instead.

Hope those who went didn't get too much of a soaking. We took tin-top up to Kingston today (from Pompey) and were very glad we did because it p****d down most of the way home.

Se7en's - the most fun you can have with clothes on

Steve, no I wasn't Phoenixing, I was taking the support truck down to meet RobG. It absolutely pished it down when I was on the M25, and was expecting a right LtL-Thursday-night-style soaking in Spooky on the way home. By some minor act of god, it didn't rain at all on the drive back! *thumbup* Unfortunately the tunnel was damp though, so with wheelspin from about 7000rpm I couldn't make as much noise as I wanted to... *thumbdown* *mad* ☹️

mOOOOOOm

www.megabird.co.uk