Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any shedders in...

rossybee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Hoopy, I'm a regular London to Newcastle w/e commuter. don't normally get my marching orders that far in advance, but I suspect that I won't be in the Toon, as that's the Donington Kit Car show weekend, and ZnWP is keen to go. Suspect it'll be a Nottingham (bruvver) and Huddersfield (ZnWP) weekend instead....

Anyone else going to Donington?

Dan

3 broken ribs and no Fury.... 🙆🏻

Ross,

Think you may have confused yourself. I'm sure you'll be the scared one looking wonderously at the others thinking are they all as mad as mav?

You WILL be using the passenger seat in my car. Oh and its not dual control, but i have worked out some good hand signals wrt the pax being ok or not- ask Viv about Snetterton 2001 *tongue*

Edited by - mav on 4 Sep 2003 04:56:40

Sounds like a challenge to me *tongue*

Blind corners not a problem.

Scared the sh1t out of future farther in law at Outlon in the wet - I think he was breaking for every corner about 200 yrds early.

I am quick in the wet, so watch out........(only cos its Scotland and KnockHill has its own microclimate)

Exactly Ross. Nothing more nothing less 😬

The 'research' comprises of talking to several people some of whom i know and some i don't about the track. I should have a good idea before i get there of what it is like 😬.

Looking forward to it - I do hope you still come even if it rains - I think i might even buy you a pint afterwards.........

Edited by - mav on 7 Sep 2003 19:04:28

I think friday night we're at a gig by a friend of a sevener from Newcastle. I think Saturday we're trying to find jeans that I'll wear than Em likes that i can use for work - apparently I'm not very fashionable at the moment...

And I only have one pair of trousers usable at work after one pair wore out, another developed strange holes in it and the very light coloured have been declared FAR to impractical to use on public transport...

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R