Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sad times....

rossybee

....indeed for me lately. *thumbdown*

Ma wee pedal car will be going in the next couple of days, the nice man came tonight (a lurker on BC so I better be polite 😬) with his cheque.

All I need to do now is fit the throttle cable which snapped on my farewell blat...

I will see the my baby once in a while 'cos we'll stay in touch. *thumbup*

Also, last weekend, I hit a deer in the tintop, with Mrs B & the kids in the car *eek*

Luckily it was at full pelt so it was thrown up at an angle away from the car & not towards the windscreen.

We were all OK, and for the animal lovers amongst you, I reckon it was an instant death for the poor creature.

My Alfa 156 ain't so pretty though.

Not sure where this is going now, but hey! the sheds aren't for sad posts, (I did my fair share a while back 😳) so what's up?

Rrrrrrrrrross!

Yay *biggrin* Rossybee's back *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Sorry to hear about the deer and the car ☹️ At least it didn't suffer..... which reminds me about a wee tale of a few years' ago. One of my colleagues was running in a BMW in the environs of their import centre near Thorne. It was the middle of the night and he came round a bend and hit a bambi straight up its rear end, breaking its back *eek* As it wasn't dead, he manhandled it into the back of the brand new car, drove back to the security gates and rang for a vet to come and do the necessary deed. ☹️

FH