Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ello all

dieselnut

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo Jelly Babies ! *sits munching* I'm just trying to put blatchat names to real names, obviously hoopy is just a legend in both areas for his wibbling 😬 and occasionally on very rare occasions, often early morning before he's engaged 6th gear wibble mode, he actually makes sense *idea*

;)

Cheers Rachel!

Boonie, I don't and it isn't ;) Currently I don't have a se7en, i'm a tintop driving pleb... 1.9 Diesel VW Golf, but as of tomorrow morning I shall be the proud owner of 54 Metres of 16swg Steel and a welder... and hopefully by monday that shall be a chassis *stops daydreaming* by monday it'll probably be a large chunk of steel with chunks of my hair from where I've torn it out...

Boonie, would you be insinuating that I may have a 1.4 Blue Caterham and be of the female persuasion and possibly very closly coupled with hoopy ? If so I shudder at the thought *wink*

Matthew *smile*

Edited by - dieselnut on 27 Aug 2003 15:52:30

I could try knitting a se7en.... may have a few rigidity problems, and if it shrinks in the wash it isn't my fault 😬

It's going to be a Locost when it's finished, if it's finished by Summer 2004 I will be pleased, that's my aim :)