Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

whats your favourite... 3

scooby dooby doo

Chicken curry half an' half from Caroline Street in Cardiff after a match.

Food of the Gods.

If anyone ever goes to Cardiff for an evening, you MUST go to Caroline Street, it's not the same if you don't!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

My wifes pork curry, fantastic! Made in the traditional way, of course!

Once had garlic curry when on Honeymoon in Sri Lanka, it was wonderful! Just garlic cloves in a curry paste, couldn't eat a plateful of it though.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

The mere mention of ‘curry’ is enough to initiate an instant craving, I think it must be addictive or at least form one of our basic food groups (with lots of Kingfisher) needed for survival.

Bestest curries :-

Dhansak (any variety)

Poor mans curry version II (baked beans on toast & loads of curry powder)

Alu saag

Pot noodle curry flavour (for instant fix) and stinking out the office at lunch time.

After spending some time in India I couldn’t wait to get back to a ‘proper’ curry, they don’t seem to have got the hang of them over there – just not enough stodge

hmmm... I think I'll try and sort a shedders curry one night down brick lane in london then....

who'd be interested 🤔

I can provide a bed, a sofa, a matress on the floor and floorspace for people to stay at my flat and there's plenty of trains for cam based people....

who's interested 🤔

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R