Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A cunning plan....

Boonie Hound

WIndy can you ring or e-mail me I may have a cunning plan. Mrs B has to go to a conference for a few days and I aim to do some jobs in the house, including getting a gardener in to tidy up what is now a jungle, while she is away.

Any thoughts on suprise jobs I could do to suprise her.

Is this a cunning plan that will see her changing her mind about letting her beloved own a sports car? *wink* Top idea *thumbup*

Oh and I haven't forgotten my promise to take her out in Sumy, I just think it might be best left until the windscreen is back on, or failing that at least until we have half doors - it's very blowy at the moment.

*wink*

Rach

boonie i used to work with a guy in texas that always redecorated whilst 'er indoors took her fortnight holiday . 'er indoors would go on and on and on....about some "what if" project she'd dreamed up. said fellow would invite 5-10 friends 'round with sledgehammers, & powertools. demolition would occur whilst a keg was consumed. he'd finish before she returned.

he always had the BEST TOYS as a result *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬

Steve B

Faster than the Speed of Dark Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

I think I might have to turn our 4 bed semi into a cottage in the Lake District to get a seven but it all helps.

Possible suggestions so far - buy and install dishwasher - this could be tricky as I have no idea about plumbing.

Clear the house out of rubbish - skip needed and clear out the understairs and shelf some of it.

in bedroom paint ceiling, put on last bits of skirting board and sort out window ledges.

Put things in attic - including very large roll of carpet.

All these things - apart from moving rubbish and carpet I have no idea how to do but hey life is just one big discovery I'm sure I can e-mail from hospital.

Blimey - cheap labour. Thanks for the offers.

She is off for a couple of days at the end of next week. I am hopefully going to go through the house and clear it a bit first. As Windy will testify you need to be able to see the walls before you can do anything to them.

• 3 years later...