Click here if you are having website access problems ×

yup, very good week

Steve-B

gotta admit, a decent week compared to ever so many. two clients backed out *mad*

ignoring that....

1-got car back after 8 weeks, been out blatting last 2 nights *thumbup*

2-had (fingers crossed *thumbdown* *thumbup* very good interview in Reading. praying for invitation to final 'round' with CTO

3-went up Leeds today, 400 applications, 11 called for interview. fingers crossed *thumbdown* *thumbup* very good interview with recruiter. praying for invitation to next 'round' with board of director

4-another recruiter left message on answer phone for 'when can we get you in for interview (second round) next week...

makes drinking 1/2 bottle wine on train home worthwhile. hot shower to relax and Mrs B handed me a cold beer...

not a bad week, nope not at all. now to get a job offer would be ever so good *smile*

Steve B

Faster than the Speed of Dark Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

The perfect week?

Both second round interviews go well

Final interview is a success and they like you so much they give you time to consider the other two 🤔

Drink the whole bottle on the way home *thumbup* *thumbdown* *thumbup* *thumbdown* fingers all over the place.

A "hot" MrsB gives you a cold shower and finds that you bought a lottery ticket on your way home, that wins the double roll-over

Well I hope at least some of it comes true! We can dream 😬

Windy

Red and Black 1.8K

yah frigging hoo *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* the recruiter just called

after them culling 400 CV's to 11 phone interviews to 4 in person interviews, i'm the ONLY PERSON FROM THE FOUR that will be going forward to meet with the CEO

Mrs. B almost hyperventolated on the news, i'm about to wet myself with excitement *smile* 😬 *thumbup* *thumbup* *tongue* 😳 *wink*

Steve B

cheers, all, the job's mine to lose now....which i don't intend on doing. been in poverty for too long now.....without Mrs. B i'd have lost the plot a long time ago....

i'll buy when i get it. not indian but thai though *thumbup* and lager, bring me lager. lots of lager 😬

Steve B

well into it boonie, leaving 23.9 for the recce from texas -> colorado. sorted hire car today on web. maps done, 3 magazines have signed up so far and 2 other sponsors. Mrs. B breathing better now, and going through tour books for places to have folks. also working on speakers for evening dinners in places where we spend 2 or more nights for local knowledge and interest.

now, just gotta get a paying job *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Steve B

• 11 months later...