Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any unwanted tools or spares

V7 SLR

I am trying to collect as many unwanted parts as possible to stock the new Se7ens List truck. It has proven invaluable during the recent Italy2003 tour owing to the ability to carry up to 2 cars but it exists entirely on charity. Whilst we have plans to rent it to other Se7ens List tours, to generate enough income for the "paid for" maintenance and fuel, it relies heavily on charity for tools and spares.

If you have any unwanted tools or spares that you would like to contribute to the mobile workshop, please contact me and I will do my level best to arrange collection, with thanks from the Se7ens List.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Edited by - V7 SLR on 22 Aug 2003 12:52:01

Thanks Arn. I will pass this onto the tour organisers. Caterham have been very good to us in lending us an SoR package for a 5% restocking fee. This fee isn't much between everyone... about a tenner each. Well worth the peace of mind for having a good selection of sump pans, throttle cables, etc.. on board.

We have a few similar spares for non-Caterhams but there is more diversity amongst those. A package of typical crossflow parts would appear worthwhile.

Cheers.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours