Click here if you are having website access problems ×

be gentle with me

Laurence Wilson

Come on now, that's silly, silly, silly. Never thought I'd be the voice of reason...

I reckon that design looks pretty cool. Needs the words on it somewhere (I reckon a plain line of text under the car so as not to detract from the impact of the car image). It is fairly complex but it might just get away with it. *thumbup*

On the other hand you've just alienated everyone with clamshells or aeros... *wink*

I was trying to be artistic and suggestive *idea*

My suggestive reasoning was that the club magazine is called Low Flying and subsequently the lack of tyres was to suggest that the Seven is a vehicle beyond such boring a rapport with the road as to use tyres; it has something altogether more telepathic.

On the other hand, perhaps the Seven has such a great connection with the road that it " becomes at one " ... or Seven *wink*.

The artistic reason is that tarmac is black; the tyres are black; leaving the background colour of the page to show allows the logo to become more than simply " stuck on " to the page, shirt or cap but rather become more inclusive.

Maybe I should shut up now before I'm commited 😬

I best post this upstairs too, otherwise only we bikeshedders will see my reasoning.

Thanks for the approval, BTW *thumbup*

Peardrop

Edited by - Peardrop on 21 Aug 2003 17:15:03