Click here if you are having website access problems ×

No car anymore but a shed load of bits

R500 CYA

Car has gone and there is very little prospect of a new one in the near future, so pick through this little lot!

All prices are subject to postage at your expense! Might swap for some interesting junk to fill up my garage again.

* K series main and engine loom (MBE fit) - pretty badly chopped about, but all the plugs are there if you are looking to adapt one £10

* 2 x Red Electric Cables 1.3m long each with connectors, for use with Electric Cut Off switch £5

* Electric Cut Off Switch, with red key and resistor £15

* 235 mm D bottom suede steering wheel, drilled for standard or QR boss (p129 of DT catalogue) £25

* Clear side repeaters for Vx Corsa, originally intended for use on my car like V11 UFO but ran out of time. Still in sealed case, lost the receipt from Halfrauds. £10

* Brand new Caterham branded speedo, with cable, angle drive and 3.62 cog. Everything you need, shows 0 miles and still boxed. £70

* Switches: 3 position (indicator) 2 x 2 position (on/off) horn push button, front windscreen heat, hazard warning light and another one (can't remember what right now, will edit later) all Caterham parts off my SLR £5 the lot

* Temp gauge, caterham branded with light £10

* Standard Catch tank (plastic not flash alloy)and bracket £3

* Set of 8 champion RN11YCC's (only done 120 miles) £5

* 4 x 185/60 Pilots done 3000 miles £20

* Windscreen with black surround. Heated with one stone chip in bottom left corner, not in wiper sweep, hidden by tax disc holder. £60

* Pair of windscreen stanchions (silver) £10

* SVA type approval bible £10

* Lambda blanking plug £3

* Small Car Cover, will fit upto Elise size car, breathable and shower proof with carry bag £25

* MGF tailor made cover, with logo, fits inside spare wheel, waterproof £40

* LUCKY DIP BOX includes:

- 3 m of 3/16" fuel hosing

- 2 m of wire shrouding for single wire electrics (as required by SVA)

- loads of rubber trim

- loads of sponge tape (the stuff that goes around bonnet and fuel tank) (3 reels of the stuff in various sizes)

- 7 x De Zeus fasteners and clips, all new, various sizes

- Fuel Filter Bracket (new)

- K series 82 deg thermostat and new gasket, never used and still in box

- Exhaust wrap and clips, cut to fit SLR primaries.

- 3000 mile clutch plate, lovely condtion, but replaced with AP racing item, off 1.6 K SS

- Any other odd bit of Caterham stuff I have sitting around that might be useful to someone else

Call it £15 the lot

* Rover 214- 218 Haynes Manual (as used to strip and rebuild my K series) £5

* Super sport EU2 standard plenum chamber £10

Willing to send pics if anybody REALLY wants them.

I live in West Sussex, please feel free to pop over and pick bits up, but please don't talk to me about 7's as it is bloody rough not having one!!

Nick

07966 227931 (m)

Thanks for the huge amount of interest.

Nearly everything has gone I am afraid, I think I have managed to email you all individually, suffice to say all that is left is:

Steering Wheel

4 x Michelin Pilots

Standard Plenum Chamber from 1.6 SS

MGF car cover

Thanks for all your interest

Nick