Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New day new topics?

pussycat

Morning all

I was getting a bit lost on some of the other threads so thought I would start a fresh one for Friday!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend? I am probably going to Thruxton Sunday to see the Cupra R's and of course the R400's. Anyone else attending?

*cool*

Jane

I was supposed to be on a plane (due to take off @ 9:30am) to Prague for a stag do .....

Which might have been exciting.

But my ear trouble means I can't fly ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Mr's N is off to her parents, so I am left with the dog, a bottle or beer and some DVD's.

This weekend I shall mostly be:

1. Playing "round and round the roundabout" to try out the new suspension on the seven 😬

2. gathering camping stuff for holiday next weekend *cool*

3. Playing "round and round the roundabout" to try out the new suspension on the seven (again) 😬 😬

4. Heading for Cambridge (in the seven) 😬

5. Stay with the out-laws on Sunday

6. Head to Snetterton on Monday 😬 😬

7. Get passenger rides on Tuesday *cool* 😬

This makes up for the rotten week I've had at work ☹️

Tam

Saturday: New football season begins - for my sins I am bound to support my local team and follow them wherever they roam. I don't expect you all to "get" this obsession; it's hard to explain but like a pact with the Devil, once you're in there's no easy way out...

The experience is something like this: *smile* 😳 🙆🏻 *confused* *thumbup* *biggrin* *eek* *thumbdown* ☹️ 😬 *tongue* *mad* etc. etc. for 90 minutes. Good, eh *confused*

Now I just need to work out how I can get from the M4 corridor to Essex-by-the-Sea except by the M25 🤔

Win = drink plenty of beer to celebrate

Lose = drink more beer to forget

Draw = might just have a clear head on Sunday

Hi Powder Puff - I can't do any events until my poor 7 is back on the road ☹️

Blew up the engine at Oulton park and am now awaiting a new 2.0 Zetec to be fitted - hopefully in time for Branshatch! *cool* But hope to get my S2000 before then so atleast I will have some power and fun on the road! If it turns up...... 😬

Jane

This weekend I'll be mostly shopping for parents birthday pressies and then off to Thruxton to see the Cupra (courtesy of Seat UK - aaah bless *thumbup*) then on monday and tuesday I'll be trying to squeeze one o'them zetec's into the pedal car in time for Bransnatch...

Just bin shopping at Raceline and feel an awful lot poorer but have lots of new shiney things in the boot of my big car 😬

For free tickets to Thruxton there's always Seat UK but for shiney vroomy things for the 7 there's always mastercard *confused*