Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hawker Odyssey PC680 Bulk Buy

WILL FLY

I am looking to put together a bulk buy of Hawker Odyssey PC680 batteries in the next month.

I can get them for £69 each including VAT and Delivery (I need to confirm whether they can deliver to individual addresses or whether they would all have to come to my house in Fleet and be distributed).

Info on the batteries can be found here

There is also an optional hold down for mounting the battery available for an additional £19 here

Specs for the batteries are here

NOTE : These batteries come with a M6 SS female connection (see pictures) round posts here or flat ones (possibly) can be had as an option (prices TBC)

E-mail me at roy.booth@reuters.com including the word Battery in the title.

Roy

Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse

Sound ideal for your car then Roy *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

The prices from the Technobots website don't include shipping.

The prices are :

Battery 62.09

Shipping 7.23

VAT 12.13

Total 81.45

Thus my price saves you 12.45. If people don't like the price then they don't have to order.

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Roy, I've posted a link on the Westie boardroom as some may want to join in this bulk buy *wink* I bought mine 3 months ago and paid £81.45 from Technobots so your 'all in' deal looks great.....and it's a very good battery BTW

Cheers Pete

the battery is in my single seater powered by a full race (TTS tuned) GSXR1100 bike engine - there's no alternator so it doesn't get charged unless the car's at home but the battery started the engine easily at least 20 times over a hillclimb weekend with no problems *wink* I also know of a couple doing good service in 2ltr Vx engined Westfields *thumbup* 😬

Do you really need the PC 680?,

I run the PC545 on my VVC car which is used every day and it copes really well,(the old banner batery could not turn the engine over) it also saves you another 1.3 KG and can be fixed on its side in the same place as the banner battery .The 680 has a bigger footprint so would have to go upright

Thet are slightly more expencive though as the 680 is the standard robot wars battery so is sold in huge numbers, I think they come to £87 from technobots.com, but where else could you save 1.3 KG for £15!

Simon

Trevor, I use an Optimate conditioner and the PC680 is fine....the instructions even say to use a conditioner with the battery when it's not going to be used for a while or if the vehicle doesn't have an alternator (like my racecar) *wink*