Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Big scary spider

Mikey UC

Thanks for the replies, just got home, shelob still in bath. Mikey is big coward.

Like the idea of having a cat, although i couldent float it on a bath sponge as i dont own one, another piece of tupperware would have to suffice, which could then be floated next to the spiders vessel whereupon the cat could board once close enough and do battle!

Unfortunately i was hoping for a shower this evning and the above plan may be tricky to organise at such short notice...

Lee, no need to bin the vacuum if you heed my word and use a Dyson - you can see the little buggers spinning around like they are in a crazy crazy funfair ride. Switch the Dyson off and observe them rest in peace in the collection of dust, muck, and your housemates girlfriends long hairs. Plus of course as the advert says, the Dyson will spin the spider at a bazillion miles per hour, and I defy even the heougest of arachnids to survive that!

problem sorted, and as an added bonus you get a great vacuum which can sit quite happily on the stairs, carries all it's own tools, no bag to replace, easily emptied

😬

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Or you could do a Scooby-Doo type trick - just run in and shout phonecall for Mr Spider - at which point he wil leave the bath, leave a tip for you and go to the phone.

This is when you lock the bathroom door and enjoy a good spider free soak - I have also tested this one out in my head and it worked too.

Rach - wouldn't you need Alex to turf the spider out of SUMY?

'Or you could do a Scooby-Doo type trick - just run in and shout phonecall for Mr Spider - at which point he wil leave the bath, leave a tip for you and go to the phone.'

and discover that it was trying to scare the occupents into shutting down the bathroom

due to the dissused mine shaft beneith housing treasure and stuff...