Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wing Mirrors

Manxseven

Probably another question done to death before but I'm a new member so forgive me 😬

I want some wing mirrors to mount on the windscreen sides (small racing type) but also want to be able to use/remove the doors with said mirrors still in place.

Any ideas of make, model? *confused* Photo's *thumbup*

You could try the 7 extension type SPA mirrors here:

http://www.europaspares.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Exterior_Mirrors_35.html

They are not cheap though and visibility is - well - better than nothing! I have one bolted through one of the lower windscreen fixing holes and it looks OK. It gets knocked a bit when you open the door fully, but otherwise it is no problem.

Mike

When I phnoned Seven Accessories re the kit to fit the Spa mirrors, I wa stold he had stopped doing this one for what ever reason and was only doing the one to fit the black plastic W********/ Bike type mirrors.

I wanted the Spa Formula mirrors in carbon because I have a R500.

When I phnoned Seven Accessories re the kit to fit the Spa mirrors, I wa stold he had stopped doing this one for what ever reason and was only doing the one to fit the black plastic W********/ Bike type mirrors.

Petrolhead, have you tried these? £14.77 a pair seems too good to be true. Also I wondered if the glass is big enough - I've heard that the small Spa ones are only any use if you get convex mirrors.

Tony

M1 7 SMW 1.4SS Lotus colours with cycle wings. Mem.No. 10376