Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T PC clearout

V7 SLR

I appear to have a load of PC stuff I’d like to get rid of inc:

3 x monitors. 1 is 17” with built-in speakers but no VGA cable (I might be able to find it), the others are 15” and complete. I’ve tested the latter but not the former. Make me an offer.

Half a dozen mice. Free to a good home.

Keyboards… urgh must be 3 or 4. Free to a good home. Most in perfect nick.

Loads of speakers. At least 3 complete sets. Free to a good home.

2 x fax/copier/printers. Both work but probably need new cartridges by now. Can be seen working. Have just cleaned them up as they’d been sitting around for ages and were covered in dust. They were retired as smaller kit came up. Nothing wrong with them. Make me an offer.

1 x HP deskjet without power supply. I’ve got another PSU to prove it works though. Make me an offer.

Loads of PC-related cables. Whaddaya want? Free if I’ve got what you want. Ask.

Complete token ring network inc MAU (hub) and cards for desktops (PCI) and laptops PCMCIA. 8 or 9 cars in all. Free to someone wanting to open a museum. *wink*

Collection only (or by arranged pass the parcel) but hurry because I’ve invited the family to tuck in. *wink*

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

It's sat in the loft for the past few years. It even moved house with me last year. I don't want to throw any of it out in case it becomes useful to anyone. I'd rather give it away than chuck it, but if space ever becomes a premium (approaching it) then it'll go in the nearest skip.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours