Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SV Aeroscreens

mav

Martin

Unfortunatly not at this stage, I will try and get a price out of them asap. As an indication I got a copy tillet seat (can't tell the difference) for +- 125 pounds. So if you guys are interested in seats I can post a pic

Mike

Tillet have started to make a seat (for general use not dedicated to Caterham Cars Ltd) which is similar to the CC Tillet but a bit wider. I was taold by them last November that it wouldn't fit a standard Caterham but it would probably fit an SV. Give them a call as I'm sure it'll be very much cheaper than the marked up price Caterham are charging.

Re. SV aeroscreen, I think a cheap solution would be to buy a standard JPE Perspex screen and simply cut it in half and then attach it to the scuttle. So OK you're going to have a 4 inch (?) gap in the aeroscreen behind the central mirror but so what? I think a JPE screen is 'only' £170 so it'll leave you several hundred £ for other upgrades (like CF central and wing mirrors *thumbup*)

• Leadership Team

£125 each sounds like a real bargain *thumbup* Could this be a case of getting a bulk buy together to do an easy import?

Mike - are the usual tillet style mountings available with the seat, and is there a carbon or carbon/kevlar version?

Stu.

• 2 weeks later...