Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Autocom bulk buy

Myles

Damn! The new 5-day working week has just come in, so I'm posting afresh as an almost-last-call...

If anyone who has not already responded in the last few weeks is seriously interested in a bulk buy of Autocom intercom sets, please mail me at bc_autocom_bulkbuylist@tesco.net . I'm not organising the buy myself, but now that the Italy guys are back, we have a fighting chance of getting some sort of discount...

Regds,

Myles

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Doh!

Now we're limited to just the last 5 days of archives on BC, I can't get at the post which had a suggested spec...

Basically, it was an amp, two pairs of non-helmet headsets, and music and phone inputs. I'll check my mail archive tomorrow to see if I have the details anywhere...

If you can send me your real name and email off list, I'll keep you informed...

bc_autocom_bulkbuylist@tesco.net - but you can get to me via the profile link too...

Well, I spoke to V7SLR last night - unfortunately he will be dropping out because he won't need one until about April ☹️

I'll get in contact with him to see if we can get the contact info. for the mole and move forward anyway.

REgds,

Myles

The "mole" has also dropped out as he couldn't wait for the required numbers for this bulk purchase. Autocom aren't really playing ball and despite having already secured a 25-item deal with them previously, they are holding out for another 25-items (that's complete sets by the way). You'd think that they'd be more accommodating as we've put so much business their way but apparently they aren't short of business so fair enough...

I've dropped out because I won't actually need one before about May next year and don't want to spend the money now. We didn't get the required number of people before I went to Italy recently so it's no longer an issue for me.

I'll email Myles with the details. Good luck.

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours