Click here if you are having website access problems ×

purple cars

emma is thinking of getting her car done in a different colour. metallics are nice but look horrible if even slightly dirty so she's favouring a flat colour.

red is high on the list (woo-hoo *smile*) but she likes purple as well.

Anybody got pictures of various reds and purples on sevens 🤔 Boonie 🤔

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'oopy

Here are some pics taken at our area meet, a variety of reds here...No purple I'm afraid.

Mine's the top middle, bestest car in the wurld, bestest colour too.

Phil's new colours look pretty good (top right) Ferrari Silver and Ferrari Rosso (tart...)

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Hoopy, Caterham South had a black and red Seven in not so long ago and it didn't look half as good as the reverse.

If you really want to look good together, maybe you should consider that green is the complimentary colour of red.

see here

Number 5 green with black arches / nose band (or however it is you have R706 KGU painted up) should look the mutts nuts when the pair of you are sat together.

JMHO *smile*

Peardrop

Talking her out of blue?!? Are you quite mad?!? That would be heretic.

Am I back for good? Well I am still lurking, but have been sneaking in a little bit more recently. Not likely to get back to cam7 in the very near future though ☹️ Got some new work coming up which should see me extra very busy, which is *thumbup*& *thumbdown*

moom

www.megabird.co.uk