Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is this the RoGT?

rossybee

I feel like I have said something very wrong....I'm not a member cos I'm saving for a 7 but in my defence m'lord I paid for Windy's membership for his birthday present and I did help him put the engine in his car and arrange for a hoist.

......please don't hit me I'm only little.

Mr Minder - will you be so good for me...runs

That would be far too easy - (easy way to a divorce more like) - you can't get out of it that way. Be strong my padewan (or however, those jedi knights spell it) the force is strong in you. Patience and a Caterham a jedi needs...ummmm.....buying a sensible tin-top, that way the dark side lays....ummm.

Hobbles off into the jungle of Dagobah with hesian coat.

Laddy

I wish my Spitfire did look like that red one, mines is much older, much greener and much rustier.

Alas I can't even buy your black beast as I've blown all my money on booze, fags & birds.

See you in the Autumn term, I'm off to Ibiza (well it always looks like it's full on totty on the TV)

Randy

Hey Ross

Is the Tay silvery because of the mercury and other chemicals from all the jute works and the comic printers ?

Paul

PS Thats a good point, do you know anyone who could get us all cheap copies of the Beano ?

Supercheese R250

Paul, yes it is, plus the used johnnies (french letters in your day) which merrily dance from the numerous sh*tey pipes protruding from the beach...

I can get freebies of the Beano*, I got rels who work at DC Thomsons... 😬

*and Dandy, Topper, Beezer, The Broons, Ooe Wullie, Peoples Friend, Jackie, Bunty, etc, (actually all I can think of off the top o' ma heid)

Ross

Very Black 6spd SuperSport

(WHICH IS NOW FOR SALE here and here ☹️)

View my photos here

• 11 months later...