Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Early Birthday Present

Steve-B

our car got wrecked by idiotic 18year old 3.5 weeks ago....

found out just now that Arch has replaced the body, so it's off to the paint shed tomorrow. then back to RatRace to do final assembly.

my missus has just told me, and paid for REAR CARBON FIBRE arches upgrade, as one was destroyed by idiot yoof

what a woman *thumbup* *smile* my birthday's not til november, so ROCK ON *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Steve B

Faster than the Speed of Dark Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

moomin, re-skin from the doors backwards, the chasis has been completely measured(DeDion's OK), tracking checked, alignment assured, yada yada yada....and custom paint job, M5 carbon black metalic, which matches mrs b's car ain't cheap either *eek*

so i get to remove 30-40 lbs of rear weight. next mrs b will ask me to do the same ☹️

i hope his parents rot in financial H*LL for this. the kid didn't even look as he pulled out *mad*

not to mention, as i have had in the accident report to the insurance company, of one of his mates digging something out from under the seats, stuffing it in his pockets, and doing a runner. bet his insurance will love reading that....now i wonder what he had.... 🤔

Steve B

Faster than the Speed of Dark Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

Edited by - Steve-B on 31 Jul 2003 17:40:27